Suhani Srivastava and family

Suhani has her own website! Check in from time to time to join in on the fun as she starts her new adventures in the world!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Soooo many updates!!!

Boy oh boy is mommy slow these days! So much has happened these few months. First of all, we're all doing fine - mommy says it like these San Diego "fires" (the reason mommy and daddy haven't taken me outside all week!) are getting "contained" (does that mean I'll get to go to the park soon?) Actually my friends Yarden and Aviv came to visit this week with Auntie Joy and Uncle Eitan (they had to "evacuate", but are back home now). We three had a blast, and you can see, and kept our parents on their toes!

I have a full mouth of teeth now and talk all the time! I pride myself on learning new words everyday (today was "row", for "row, row, row your boat"). I am learning to count and say my ABCs too! Mommy calls me a "parrot". Right now, favorite words include "om mani" (I say that every morning), "HIII!", "mess", "uh-oh", "Nooooo!", "doggie", "book", "pani", "cheese", "phool", "eeai eeai o" (think "old macdonald"), and most recently (with my friends' visit), i like to say, "MINE!" mommy wants to know who taught me that...

In a few days mommy is going to take me to south carolina so i can spend time with tristan, holden bhaya, arianna didi, and everyone else in the family. we're also hoping to see tate and nina while we're out there! we'll celebrate halloween, diwali, arianna didi's birthday, and thanksgiving on the east coast! mommy says it will be fun but she is wondering how i will do away from daddy for a few weeks. he'll be joining us on thanksgiving though!

and are you ready for the biggest news (if you don't know yet)?
I'm GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER! (but i don't quite know what that means yet...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home