Suhani Srivastava and family

Suhani has her own website! Check in from time to time to join in on the fun as she starts her new adventures in the world!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Daddy Day






We had a great, lazy Daddy Day, just like Dada wanted! We slept a lot and played in the grass, things I love to do with Dada. I went in this BIG blue bathtub (they called it a "pool") for the first time with Dada and Mama too, the day before Father's Day! At first I was a little scared, but then i had a blast splashing around. I'm walking now, too, with the help of my push-along wagon - but i can't quite do it all on my own yet.

I also like to speak my own mind. Trouble is, no one seems to understand most of what I say. Except for when I throw my head all the way back and have a fit. (I love to throw myself backwards, esp when I'm mad.) Then Mama knows that I'm NoT EaTinG Any MoRe!! I also know lots of people's names- like Mama, Dada, Bhua, Baba, and Tata (my babysitter). Sometimes I say "bye" too when I wave bye-bye, if I feel like it.

In other news, Riya and Tanisha Didis visited me from Mumbai along with Vinay Mamaji and Sonal Mamiji. We had a blast at the zoo, the park, and the beach! I really loved them and miss them so much. They are already back in India now! And soon Nana and Nani will be visiting for my First Birthday! I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home