Suhani Srivastava and family

Suhani has her own website! Check in from time to time to join in on the fun as she starts her new adventures in the world!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Roll over October!!





Happy my first Diwali! This has been the month of firsts - I rolled over for the first time about a week ago (Friday the 13th of October, how fitting), from back to tummy! I rolled over yesterday from tummy to back, but mommy isn't sure if it's a fluke. Generally I still don't like being on my tummy, so I'll do anything to get out of it.

I love to talk too, and take advantage of my vocal cords often. The family thinks maybe I will be a Karnatik singer!

I also had my first laugh yesterday, Daddy is so funny, I can't help but laugh!
And Nana and Nani had their first visit to see me since I was born - we had lots of fun, and went to the beach, as you can see (can you tell mommy likes the beach outings better than I do?)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home