Suhani Srivastava and family

Suhani has her own website! Check in from time to time to join in on the fun as she starts her new adventures in the world!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

yippee! 2 months!



I'm 2 months old now, and rarin' to go! This month has been really fun - I had LOTS of visitors, including Aunties Kate, Jenny, Summer, Susanna, Kirsten, and Chippy Mama and Puja Mami! (see my photos with them in the Flickr album) And Kirti Bhua (who I am pictured with here) has come back to San Diego to stay! We have lots of fun together.

I also got my first immunization shots a few days ago and that was NOT fun. What is fun is watching the ceiling fan (I could do this for hours) and playing in my jungle gym! I love to kick the animals and am starting to grab them now too. There is also this window thingie where when I look I see another baby who looks just like me! I like to talk to it, but it doesn't talk back and I get frustrated.

I'm growing now too! I'm 9lbs and 21.5 inches already! And mommy and daddy seem happy, in addition to eating well, I am letting them get some sleep at night (as you can see by my yawn...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home